- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
SWOT Analysis Applied Business Cadburys Unit
The first 200 words of this essay...
"Situation analysis in which internal strengths and weaknesses of an organisation, and external opportunities and threats faced by it are closely examined to chart a strategy" - (www.businessdictionary.com)
S - TRENTHGS
W - EAKNESSES
O - PPORTUNITIES
T - HREATS
Each of these factors has an effect on the business either in a good or bad way. In a S.W.O.T analysis a business will analyse the internal strengths and weaknesses of a business as well as its external threats and opportunities it may have in order to evaluate and identify different strategic options of a business. This knowledge can be used to find out what the businesses plan of action should be and what they should do next.
I plan to conduct a S.W.O.T analysis on Cadbury as a business evaluating their strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Cadbury proves to be exceptional at producing effective advertising campaigns. The most memorable one, I believe is the Gorilla campaign. The advert was so simple yet so effective and got the world talking more about Cadbury. Their weekly sales rose by 9%
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing & Research (view all)
- Investigating Business Resources Unit 2
- Describe the role of advertising agencies and the media in t...
- Marketing Research. Explain how different marketing research...
- McDonalds Marketing Analysis. Explain the marketing techniqu...
- M1: Explain how the promotional aspect is integrated and use...
- Introduction to Marketing Assignment comparing the two analy...
- P5 Introduction to Marketing: What is Market Segmentation?
- In 750-1000 words, explain the limitations of the marketing ...
- M1-Compare marketing techniques used in marketing products i...
- Describe how marketing techniques are used to market product...
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.