- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The business the report will be talking about will be an Internet Caf.
- Essay length: 12202 words
- Submitted: 21/10/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
The business the report will be talking about will be an Internet Café. The Internet café will be called my Internet Café Search the World. This shop will provide a service to the public, which involves them using the Internet, and consuming drinks and snacks. Hopefully it will be very popular, to see if it is going to be a success the report will carry out a lot of market research, for example this will tell me what location to put the shop in and how much customers are willing to pay.
I will be targeting Lower class to middle class people who are willing to pay £2.00 to £2.50 for an hour session. To find out whether customers are going to pay this I will do postal research for example surveys, questionnaires this will give me a general idea of how much I should be charging and how many will pay at these prices.
I will also need research to find out how many Computers I will have to install, but this all depends on demand if demand is low then there is no need for me to install a lot of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- business online
- Unit 4 Business Studies
- Business Stakeholders Marks and Spencers
- Analyse different types of business information and their so...
- Outline electronic and non-electronic methods for communicat...
- How Tesco complies with current ICT legislation
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.