- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The company and person I have chosen to analyse and retrieve information about are IBM and its CEO Samuel J. Palmisano and Louis V. Gerstner. Gates.
The first 200 words of this essay...
For my Key Skills lesson I have been asked to choose a person (living or dead) who has achieved something special in their lifetime. This achievement should be related to the computer and electrical goods area.
The company and person I have chosen to analyse and retrieve information about are IBM and its CEO Samuel J. Palmisano and Louis V. Gerstner. Gates. I will use a number of methods to retrieve the information. The first will be to use my knowledge of IBM, as it is an every-day household name. The second will be to use a variety of different media's such as Books, Magazines, People, Newspapers, TV and the most important, the Internet. I have chosen to not only look at the IBM Corporation, but to also research the founder of IBM and the previous CEO's. I will cover information about when IBM was formed and how, how well it has performed, the current products in today's world.
International Business Machines (I.B.M)
International Business Systems also more commonly know as IBM strive to lead in the creation, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, networking
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- In this assignment I am going to produce a detailed business...
- Outline electronic and non-electronic methods for communicat...
- The functional areas of Cadbury's.
- Analyse different types of business information and their so...
- External and internal environment analysis of British Airway...
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.