- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The importance of having a business plan and the factors that can affect it.
- Essay length: 8785 words
- Submitted: 12/01/2011
The first 200 words of this essay...
Business Plan A01- task1
Introduction - Why is a business plan created?
A business plan is on the whole a calculation of what the business intends to do and what will happen when they do this. It is a word document which explains the business and sets goals for the business to complete as well as the reasons why they are seen as achievable and how to achieve these goals.
Business plans don't necessarily have to be simply for profit, they can also be made to set service goals as well as growth goals. Each part of a business plan has an individual purpose to complete and can tell stakeholders in the company what the business needs to do, to complete the objectives.
For example the financial section is the section of the business plan that works out the required funds for the start-up of the business with an idea of whether or not it is financially viable.
A Business plan covers many points such as, Is there a gap in the market, if not there is a possibility that you could open your business which is not already out yet. How big is the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing & Research (view all)
- Marketing Research. Explain how different marketing research...
- Unit 3 - Marketing Research And Marketing Mix
- Marketing Aims and Objectives - with examples from major com...
- Explain how and why groups of customers are targeted for sel...
- I will be looking at the limitations of marketing research. ...
- M1-Compare marketing techniques used in marketing products i...
- Describe how marketing techniques are used to market product...
- Marketing Analysis of Dominos Pizza
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of using profession...
- Explain the role of advertising agencies in the development ...
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.