- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The Marketing Planning Process Model
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Marketing and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Coca-Cola was founded in 1886 by John Styth Pemberton in Atlanta. The Coca-Cola Company is the world's leading manufacturer, marketer, and distributor of non-alcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups, used to produce nearly 400 brands. The Coca-Cola Company continues to be based in Atlanta and employs 49,000 people worldwide, with operations in over 200 countries.
The Coca-Cola Company mission is:
* To refresh the world - in mind, body and spirit
* To inspire moments of optimism - through our brands and actions, and
* To create value and make a difference - everywhere we engage
The importance of planning, control and evaluation to the business
I am going to explain the importance of planning, control and evaluation of marketing for Coca-Cola. These stages are very important as this is main part of marketing management.
Jobber defines marketing planning as, "The process by which business analyse the environment, decide upon courses of action, and implement those decisions.
The first stage is to plan; this is a very important stage to any business especially an organisation like Coca-Cola. As Coca-Cola
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing & Research (view all)
- Marketing Research. Explain how different marketing research...
- Unit 3 - Marketing Research And Marketing Mix
- Compare marketing techniques used in marketing products in t...
- Marketing Research
- Primary research and secondary research
- M1-Compare marketing techniques used in marketing products i...
- Describe how marketing techniques are used to market product...
- Marketing Analysis of Dominos Pizza
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of using profession...
- Explain the role of advertising agencies in the development ...
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.