- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The use of software to aid decision making.
- Essay length: 2313 words
- Submitted: 04/05/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
The use of software to aid decision making
The achievement of Kool keyrings will depend on the effectual and accurate production of goods and services. However the speed and efficiency of the products is also a great factor that must be considered. Today businesses totally depend on electronic devices to help them through out their regular day for example a bank has an automatic calculator to calculate to avoid wasting staff times and to also speed up the process of the bank. To make it easier for our business we will also use a range of technology. We have decided this because it will increase the phase of productivity and also increase the amount of production and will be less time consuming and more cost effective. "Computers have led to a worldwide information network available to everyone. Hand held apparatus means anyone can communicate with anyone from anywhere at any time as well as with any of the 3,000,000 public databases available worldwide". http://atschool.eduweb.co.uk/girvanac/Millium/techset.htm the information above shows that computers are a great source of communication and the internet is a foundation for communication as it will provide me with data and clear information of themes,
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Case Studies and Analysis (view all)
- SWOT, PEST and Boston Matrix analysis for Sainsburys.
- Business information and communication at Tescos.
- Frederick Taylor's and Elton Mayo's theories applied in comp...
- I will be analysing the legal, ethical and operational issue...
- Skills and Knowledge Needed to Work In A Business Environme...
- Business Enviroment Essay - Describe the Stakeholders in Tes...
- Describe the Objectives and Online Activity of Three Busines...
- Compare the function of formats and locations in retailing -...
- How Breach of Contract Might Affect a New Business.
- SWOT analysis for a car wash business.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.