- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
There are many different types of documents.
The first 200 words of this essay...
There are many different types of documents. These include: fax documents, business cards, memo, agendas and many more. They all have different purposes and uses; I will analyse, evaluate, review, comment and give my opinion on different types of business documents.
The first one I will be reviewing will be a business card. These are used to give the customer information on how to contact the company. Mainly they have the company's address, the telephone number, fax number and sometimes may include the email address too. These are very useful for customers who have been recommended a company. Customers who wish to enquire about a certain product can also use them. They can ask the company directly.
Another type of document used in business is a Fax document,
These are very useful in business because if a company need your signature the only other way to get it there immediately is to fax it to them. Most Companies have fax machines because before email fax was the only efficient way of sending in formation to other companies and business. This is very useful because say you want
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- Outline electronic and non-electronic methods for communicat...
- Unit 4 Business Studies
- Analyse different types of business information and their so...
- business online
- Describe the main physical and technological resources that ...
- How Tesco complies with current ICT legislation
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student