- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
There are many ways in which business can be organized
- Essay length: 10880 words
- Submitted: 05/10/2005
The first 200 words of this essay...
There are many ways in which business can be organized. It can be from a small one-man business to a multinational organization. The business ownership is mainly divided into different sectors. In this part I am going to explain about two types of business ownership.
1. Private limited company
2. Public limited company (plc)
Private limited company
The limited company is fast becoming one of the most common forms of business organization. When a small business expands there is need for extra capital. The proprietors may start the business as a limited company just to obtain the benefits of limited liabilities. The partners may decide to turn the business into limited company to raise this capital. A limited company is a separate organization in law from its shareholders and directors.
The main points of private limited companies are:
* The name of the company must end with the word 'limited'.
* There is no limit to number of shareholders.
1. Limited company can continue even after the owner dies.
2. With limited liabilities company is able to attract capital from public.
3. The founder of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- Evaluate the Uses and Benefits of Computers In Accounting.
- Computerised Accounts - What are the advantages and limitati...
- My aim is to research and produce a formal business report o...
- The Purpose and Scope of MIS - Management information system...
- of the trading and profit and loss account and the balance s...
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student