- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
This case study is based on HMV which is one of the largest retailers of music, DVD, videos and games world wide
- Essay length: 3164 words
- Submitted: 06/06/2005
The first 200 words of this essay...
HOW A BUSINESS WORKS
This case study is based on HMV which is one of the largest retailers of music, DVD, videos and games world wide with a large number of stores in major cities in the world.
This investigation covers the different aspects and activities involved in the running of the business this includes the main departments and their various activities and their functions. It also contains an in-depth explanation of HMVs customer service and how the activities are carried out in this department its functions, and how it relates to the other departments.
This investigation is one of the many stores in the U.K it is located in Woolwich and it is a medium sized store with about 30 to 35 employees.
As a business HMV s main activity is selling music and music related products each HMV store sells CDs, DVDs, videos and posters. They also stock all the major consoles like x box, play station 2 and game cube.
Over the years HMV has made use of the World Wide Web to market and sells its goods it has various websites by which
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- In this assignment I am going to produce a detailed business...
- Outline electronic and non-electronic methods for communicat...
- The functional areas of Cadbury's.
- Analyse different types of business information and their so...
- Basic concepts (MRP, MRP II and ERP).
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.