- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Travel Planning - Brief One- Weekend break to Paris for a 30th Birthday
The first 200 words of this essay...
Brief One- Weekend break to Paris for a 30th Birthday
Two flights from Belfast to Paris (Charles De Gaulle)
Flying with Easyjet
Belfast Intl to Paris Charles de Gaulle
flight 6723; dep. Fri 12 Sep 18:35
arr. Fri 12 Sep 21:20
Paris Charles de Gaulle to Belfast Intl
flight 6724; dep. Mon 15 Sep 21:50
arr. Mon 15 Sep 22:30
Includes Travel Insurance of £7.99
Total x2 = £153.00
(travel insurance with Easyjet)
Private taxi transfer from airport to hotel = £72.00 (return) est. time 30 mins (standard taxi car)
3 nights in 4-star accommodation=
41 Rue Des Ecoles, Paris
Superior room x3nights = £600
This fabulous hotel is in the Saint Germain region which is close to the Latin Quarter.
Total for holiday=
Flights £69.50 PP
Travel Insurance £7.99 PP
Transfer £72.00 return
Sub Total- £825
+added on- Bouquet of flowers waiting for arrival in room =£25
DESCRIPTION OF HOTEL
* Rooms : 59, Whisky Bar, Small garden, Terrace.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People & Operations Management (view all)
- Job Roles at Sainsburys Supermarkets
- Write a self evaluation of your performance as interviewer/i...
- Henry Fayol
- M1 - Assessment of how managing the human, physical and tech...
- The main aim of this research is to evaluate the information...
- Unit 4 Effective people communication and information - job ...
- Assess the importance of employability and personal skills i...
- What is a supply chain? Use examples in your answer.
- Discuss the reasons why modern organisations engaged in the ...
- Recruitment process and documentation at West Cheshire Colle...
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.