- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Understand how to improve your own performance at work.
Are you in the right place?
Jump to People and operations management and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Outcome 1: Understand how to improve own performance
1.1 Explain the purpose and benefits of continuously improving performance at work.
The purpose of constantly improving my own performance at work is to secure my job and prove to everyone around me that I am capable of more responsibilities. It is also to look towards the prospect of being promoted within the company. Benefits of this are of course promotion, the potential of getting bonuses and pay rises should the employer think it is adequate. It also means that more experience can be gained in the job role, that may be useful in other future job roles.
1.2 Explain the purpose and benefits of encouraging and accepting feedback from others.
The purpose of encouraging and accepting feedback from others is to inform you of what you are doing correctly and what you are doing incorrectly. For example, if there is a certain way an employer likes something done (i.e. text written in a particular font/size) and it is not being carried out this way, it would be extremely beneficial to know what you need improve on to ensure that everyone is always working to the best
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People & Operations Management (view all)
- How employee performance is managed and measured at a busine...
- Roles and Responsibilities of Staff Members at McDonalds.
- Describe the recruitment documentation used by ASDA
- Working in a business environment
- Explain the need for and role of discipline in the public se...
- In this assignment I will be describing the different team l...
- Analysis of a Job Advert and My Employability Skills
- Prepare a short report that describes why costs and budgets ...
- Describe the recruitment and retention process and documenta...
- Unit 4 Effective people communication and information - job ...
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'