- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
unit 1 market proposal
- Essay length: 6276 words
- Submitted: 11/08/2008
The first 200 words of this essay...
Introduction - Creating a market proposal
The purpose of marketing plays a very important part in every business; as Malcolm Surridge says "marketing is the process that helps businesses to discover and meet the needs of consumers". (Collins applied business, pg 46-47)
This will assist the business to succeed and will help on producing goods and services that meets the needs of its customers.
This unit will cover the role of marketing through the investigation of creating a marketing proposal for luxury ice cream. The business that this unit will investigate is Beechdean dairies. The business is a medium based company which was opened in 1989. They are based in High Wycombe were they make luxury ice cream on a family farm in Chiltern Hills. They are based regional and can only buy their ice cream in High Wycombe were the business is set. The business also produces ice cream for the Buckingham Palace Garden Parties, The Chelsea Flower Show, Goodwood Festival of Speed and other events.
This unit will look at:
* The Beechdean dairies marketing objectives
* Functional areas of the Beechdean and their supporting role
* The marketing
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing & Research (view all)
- Marketing Research. Explain how different marketing research...
- Unit 3 - Marketing Research And Marketing Mix
- Marketing Aims and Objectives - with examples from major com...
- Explain how and why groups of customers are targeted for sel...
- I will be looking at the limitations of marketing research. ...
- M1-Compare marketing techniques used in marketing products i...
- Describe how marketing techniques are used to market product...
- Marketing Analysis of Dominos Pizza
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of using profession...
- Explain the role of advertising agencies in the development ...
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.