- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Venetian Ices Ltd is a Private Limited Company which began trading in London in 1948.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Report 1 Venetian Ices Ltd
Venetian Ices Ltd is a Private Limited Company which began trading in London in 1948. At this point in time the company was owned by Toni Seghini who came to London from Italy. It was the Italians that had the reputation for producing superb ice cream and Toni wanted to bring their success to London. His ice cream business soon became successful and expanded, increasing its market share.
Venetian Ices Ltd intends to run a successful business and provide a sound product to the consumer. They are also exploring the idea that there is a business opportunity in franchising ice cream parlours. They are a Private Limited Company who have a moral duty to provide their shareholders with a good return on their investment.
Business functions to be addressed in this unit
The theoretical issues that will be addressed in subsequent tasks will include. Organisational structures, aims and objectives of the business, and, internal and external constraints to the business.
To aid me in my investigation I will need to gather information from a number of sources, these sources will be other ice
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- External and internal environment analysis of British Airway...
- Outline electronic and non-electronic methods for communicat...
- The functional areas of Cadbury's.
- In this assignment I am going to produce a detailed business...
- Evaluate the Uses and Benefits of Computers In Accounting.
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.