- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Virgin Atlantic Aims and objectives. Virgin Atlantics mission statement is to grow a profitable airline, that people love to fly and where people love to work.
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Case Studies and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Virgin Atlantic Aims and objectives
Like any other business Virgin Atlantic has aims and objectives. Virgin Atlantic has many long term goals. Their long term goal or aim is to provide their passengers with a seamless travel experience from the time of booking all the way through to them disembarking at their destination. This means VirginAtlantic.com will be a one stop shop for all their passengers needs. Virgin Atlantic also have another aim which they wish to achieve this is to provide the highest quality innovative service at excellent value for money for all classes of air travelers.
They also have many objectives that will help them reach their final aim. Their objectives involve profitability, return on investment, competitive position, employee relations, employee development. They also use the current objective: to maintain a safe customer environment through the necessary security procedures, also to concentrate on core competencies by consolidating routes, directly related to downsizing workforce, to remain profitable while targeting business class passengers.
Virgin Atlantic's mission statement is to grow a profitable airline, that people love to fly and where people love to work. Their mission statement can also be one of their aims, as
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Case Studies and Analysis (view all)
- Skills and Knowledge Needed to Work In A Business Environme...
- SWOT, PEST and Boston Matrix analysis for Sainsburys.
- I will be analysing the legal, ethical and operational issue...
- Does the increasingly global nature or business mean that al...
- Aims and objectives of Asda.
- Business Enviroment Essay - Describe the Stakeholders in Tes...
- Describe the Objectives and Online Activity of Three Busines...
- Compare the function of formats and locations in retailing -...
- How Breach of Contract Might Affect a New Business.
- SWOT analysis for a car wash business.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.