- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
What are the micro and macro environmental forces which may pose direct or indirect challenges that affect the success of McDonalds?
The first 200 words of this essay...
Assignment 1: Effectiveness of Marketing in an organization context
Learner Name: Trân Bích Ngoc Anh
Class course: BTEC Level 4 Professional Diploma in International Business
Date: 15th May, 2012.
Task 2: Analysis report
McDonalds is a leader in convenient foods and beverages, with revenues of about $23 billion and over 1.6 million employees serving the customer's world -wide. The company consists of the snack business of Beverages and Foods. McDonalds's success is the result of superior products, high standards of performance, distinctive competitive strategies and the high integrity of people. McDonald's is continuing to expand and introduce new alternative beverages in the market. Their mission is to be the world's premier consumer Products Company focused on convenient foods and beverages. Greater variety and quality choices surprise and delight customers with the food and beverage they desire. McDonald's corporation is currently one of the most successful consumer products company in the world with annual revenues exceeding $23 million and has more than 1.6 million employees. McDonald's products are recognized and are most respected all around the globe. The corporations increasing success has been based on high standards of performance, marketing strategies, competitiveness,
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Case Studies and Analysis (view all)
- I will be analysing the legal, ethical and operational issue...
- PESTLE and SWOT analysis for Tesco.
- Aims of tesco
- Zara case study. Zaras Objectives, Strategies and Problems. ...
- Virgin Atlantic PESTLE analysis.
- Karren Brady is one the most prominent businesswomen within ...
- Discuss the Abuse of Dominant Market Position Giving Example...
- Business Plan: Anti-bullying dance event
- Job Shadow Report. I attended Gen Re Reinsurance Company fo...
- Business Plan for a Roller Disco
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.