- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
What Gives Nike Its Competive Advantage?
The first 200 words of this essay...
What Gives Nike Its Competive Advantage
In this assignment I will investigate what gives Nike its competive advantage, by this I mean the ability for Nike to attract and retain a strong customer base. All companies face fierce competion, I will examine how Nike fights in the market.
Companies try to keep their costs as low as possible, this is achieved by efficiency. If you train your workers they can become more efficient this would give you a competive advantage on price (see appendix 1). Companies try to give their product added value this can be done by for instance packaging the product so that it appeals to the customers and stands out from the crowd. A good reputation of a brand will help sell a product, if you put a well known brand on a product it will sell better than the same product with an unknown brand if they were sold side by side (see appendix 2). Once A new product has been relased for the product to sell well people have to know about it showing people a product is called marketing, this can be done by TV adverts this is a very expensive way
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Case Studies and Analysis (view all)
- I will be analysing the legal, ethical and operational issue...
- Describe the process of distributing goods through different...
- Business plan. The business that I am going to produce is a ...
- Legal and social factors have impacted on the two contrastin...
- Virgin Atlantic PESTLE analysis.
- Karren Brady is one the most prominent businesswomen within ...
- Discuss the Abuse of Dominant Market Position Giving Example...
- Business Plan: Anti-bullying dance event
- Job Shadow Report. I attended Gen Re Reinsurance Company fo...
- Business Plan for a Roller Disco
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.