- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
What Gives Nike Its Competive Advantage?
The first 200 words of this essay...
What Gives Nike Its Competive Advantage
In this assignment I will investigate what gives Nike its competive advantage, by this I mean the ability for Nike to attract and retain a strong customer base. All companies face fierce competion, I will examine how Nike fights in the market.
Companies try to keep their costs as low as possible, this is achieved by efficiency. If you train your workers they can become more efficient this would give you a competive advantage on price (see appendix 1). Companies try to give their product added value this can be done by for instance packaging the product so that it appeals to the customers and stands out from the crowd. A good reputation of a brand will help sell a product, if you put a well known brand on a product it will sell better than the same product with an unknown brand if they were sold side by side (see appendix 2). Once A new product has been relased for the product to sell well people have to know about it showing people a product is called marketing, this can be done by TV adverts this is a very expensive
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Case Studies and Analysis (view all)
- I will be analysing the legal, ethical and operational issue...
- SWOT, PEST and Boston Matrix analysis for Sainsburys.
- Business information and communication at Tescos.
- Frederick Taylor's and Elton Mayo's theories applied in comp...
- Aims of tesco
- Business Enviroment Essay - Describe the Stakeholders in Tes...
- Describe the Objectives and Online Activity of Three Busines...
- Compare the function of formats and locations in retailing -...
- How Breach of Contract Might Affect a New Business.
- SWOT analysis for a car wash business.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.