- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Arden vs. Freddy - Creative writing.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Arden vs. Freddy
He ran off, fast as lighting he is, the Lebron James like Arden son of Deke, who had
the heart as strong as The Rock's godly bicep's. He ran, his jersey and basketball
shoes sparkling in the light with glowing effects like the stars that shine at night,
bashed in the sky, quickly rising up to outshine all the other stars. It became
as he was a shooting star, quickly and swiftly moving across the court, unseen or
unheard from no one not even by his genius coach Bill Nye, descendent of the
great Albert Einstein himself. He drove himself to the center of the court where
the massive Raptor logo stood, large and massive compared to the players.
The Lebron James like, Son of Deke, Arden was a Raptor, trained to play basketball
like no other by his master and great teammate Chris Bosh of the blocked shots.
He ran fast across the court, eyeing down his goal, their bucket, their net, their
basket. As he got closer, his shadow flew over rim before
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Classics (view all)
- In what way if at all does Herodotus overemphasize the role ...
- Cinderella - play script
- To what extent did Augustus use the building programme to be...
- Chem Lab Report (Paper Chromatography)
- The role of the Chorus in Oedipus Rex
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.