- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
A computerized system for school - Hardware and software.
The first 200 words of this essay...
In this section, I have listed out all the software and hardware that I find appropriate and plan to use. This section also contains my data collection through my observation and my two interviews with a teacher and an accountant. You will see how the data flows from one place to another and you will also see my plan on how to use a computerized system for this school as well as my backing storage plan.
For the manipulation of text-based document, I prefer to use an application program called MICROSOFT WORD. Modifications, such as deleting, inserting, rewording etc. can be done to any document. Document formatting; such as font changing, page layout, and paragraph indentation can come in very handy. For example, when sending letters of complaints to the parents of some student, the content has to be the same but the name to which it is to be sent has to be changed. Instead of changing it by erasing the name and putting another, we can simply use a function called MAIL MERGE. This will make the job faster. But then I would prefer not to use it for mathematical calculations since
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Computer Science (view all)
- Why its important to have protocols and standards on a netwo...
- Compilers and Interpreters
- An introduction to Identity Theft
- The impact of the availability of electric information on in...
- Justify a particular installation or upgrade. I have instal...
- BTEC National in IT Organisational systems security - Polici...
- BTEC National in IT Organisational systems security - Softwa...
- Future Developments in ICT
- Computing project - testing my library system
- Application Letter. My passion for Computer Science
""Zoey. University Student.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.