- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Create a spreadsheet, which quick and easily adds up the points into a table just by typing the finishing positions into one of the sheets.
The first 200 words of this essay...
For the last 6 years I have been driving karts in the national championship, I have moved up through the junior ranks and am now into my last year of junior karting at the highest level of 100cc J.I.C.A. racing before moving into the senior karting classes next year. I have noticed that although the results for each race are recorded off transponders, arranging them into points and championship order can be very slow and in accurate. I plan to create a spreadsheet, which quick and easily adds up the points into a table just by typing the finishing positions into one of the sheets. The system will automatically change the scores for points and place them into a table with points order. I will be able to broadcast this onto the Internet with a site I shall create. I will then ask people who want the scores to each event to sign up, they will then be added to a mailing list and will have the results posted to them each time they are amended. I could also use this site to advertise for some sponsors. If enough people where to visit I think
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Computer Science (view all)
- Why its important to have protocols and standards on a netwo...
- Plan an installation and an upgrade - Requirements in prepar...
- Open and Closed Loop Control System
- Control Unit, Memory Unit, and Arithmetic Logic Unit. The C...
- Compilers and Interpreters
- Describe the application and limits of procedural, object or...
- Case Study. LEGAL ISSUES-: Data Protection Act. Whiteman Lei...
- Growth and Influence of Computers and Computing
- Common methods of attack and types of malware
- Designing a data system for a vintage clothes business.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.