- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Founded in 1975 by Bill Gates, Microsoft now stands as one of the largest companies in the world. A couple years after the company established the first version of the familiar known operating system Windows came to life. Bill Gates invention has highly benefited millions of people in the present world with its development. His technology was put together by a brilliant team of scientists, but one does not need to be brilliant to operate it. The development of Windows has influenced scientists to expand their practices. The past and future differ greatly due to the invention of Microsoft Windows.
Chances are that one of those icons on your personal computer desktop comes from Microsoft. Chances also are that your whole computer is running thanks to Microsoft. This company has developed the most user friendly computer technology available. It all dates back in the past when Bill Gates started to pursue his dream. In early 1970 Bill Gates wanted the world to be more technological. This computer scientist developed the first operating system for a personal computer. Before this operating system was available, a majority of the people did not own a computer.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Computer Science (view all)
- Memory Managment Operating Systems
- Can a Machine know?
- Information technology coursework
- Compare and contrast the effectiveness of questionnaires and...
- Computer systems assignment 1
- BTEC National in IT Organisational systems security - Polici...
- BTEC National in IT Organisational systems security - Softwa...
- Future Developments in ICT
- Computing project - testing my library system
- Application Letter. My passion for Computer Science
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student