- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Have designed a system to be used in a medical centre. The medical centre at the moment uses a paper based system to store all its patients' details. The system is not able to cope with a dramatic increase of patients so will then require a computerised
The first 200 words of this essay...
I have designed a system to be used in a medical centre. The medical centre at the moment uses a paper based system to store all its patients' details. The system is not able to cope with a dramatic increase of patients so will then require a computerised system to cope with the increase. The increase is due to a home estate being built in the village which will increase patient numbers. The system consists of some basic functions which are-
* The patient details - Which will include things such as the name, address, date of birth, telephone number and primary doctor.
* The staff details - this will include information such as staff code, name, address, phone number and also their role.
* The treatment details - this will include information such as patient ID, the date visited to the surgery, staff code and also the treatment which was received.
I have included a few extra features to make processing information quicker such as-
* When a name or number of patient is given, the patient's details will be bought up and also allows updates of their details.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Computer Science (view all)
- Control Unit, Memory Unit, and Arithmetic Logic Unit. The C...
- Why its important to have protocols and standards on a netwo...
- Signal Theory
- Explain the component parts of a computer system - Include b...
- Barriers to Communication
- Describe the application and limits of procedural, object or...
- Case Study. LEGAL ISSUES-: Data Protection Act. Whiteman Lei...
- Growth and Influence of Computers and Computing
- Common methods of attack and types of malware
- Designing a data system for a vintage clothes business.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.