- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Hospital Equipment Loan System.
- Essay length: 2692 words
- Submitted: 12/09/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
? Introduction and Specification:
Like many businesses, HELS are starting to make use of computers and computer systems to make the day-to-day operation of their company easier on the management and more efficient. As the nature of the business is unique and no existing packages are suitable for handling the business demands and requirements and has been decided that a custom made application should be designed to meet this challenge.
Hospital Equipment Loan System specified that such a system should be able to:
Have the ability to store details of the equipment.
Have a suitable item code to be devised, which identifies each piece of equipment individually, while indicating what type of equipment it is.
Find the following information for any individual piece of equipment:
1) Whether it is available, being repaired or out on loan
2) If on loan, to whom and at what address or ward number
3) If on loan, when it is due to be returned or the loan renewed
4) If being repaired, when was it sent for repair
The package needs to be suitable for the required purpose, to satisfy the set
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Computer Science (view all)
- Control Unit, Memory Unit, and Arithmetic Logic Unit. The C...
- Justify a particular installation or upgrade. I have instal...
- Input Output Functions of an Operating System
- Compilers and Interpreters
- Why its important to have protocols and standards on a netwo...
- Describe the application and limits of procedural, object or...
- Case Study. LEGAL ISSUES-: Data Protection Act. Whiteman Lei...
- Growth and Influence of Computers and Computing
- Common methods of attack and types of malware
- Designing a data system for a vintage clothes business.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.