- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
I.C.T. coursework on Computer games retail store.
- Essay length: 2690 words
- Submitted: 09/11/2004
The first 200 words of this essay...
The organisation that I have chosen to base my work on is a computer games retail store. It is called 3G, a small shop which just opened up recently under a very low budget. However, they have made funds available to develop their system, as currently they have no I.C.T system whatsoever. They do all of their receipts, stock taking and stock ordering by writing it each time it is needed. They have asked for all new stock to be brought in, hardware and software, so everything will be compatible and should be ready for use in little to no time. 3G games buy all of its products (hardware and software) from the supplier and accept cash and/or debit cards. Every week, the employees need to count the stock and cross-reference it with the receipts, checking if anything is lost or stolen, and then re-ordering any goods.
In the current system, there are several different users with different access rights. The manager has unlimited access to all parts of the system, and is able to edit, add or delete information. The stock manager can also add, delete or edit information,
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Computer Science (view all)
- Why its important to have protocols and standards on a netwo...
- Introduction to Computerized Accounting.
- Justify a particular installation or upgrade. I have instal...
- Plan an installation and an upgrade - Requirements in prepar...
- Utility Programs and Macros
- BTEC National in IT Organisational systems security - Polici...
- BTEC National in IT Organisational systems security - Softwa...
- Future Developments in ICT
- Computing project - testing my library system
- Application Letter. My passion for Computer Science
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo