- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
My friend would like to make order of her collection and sort the items into categories. She wants to keep track of the prices she paid for them and the prices that she will end up selling them at - creating a system.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Background to the problem.
My friend, Ms burke age 37 3/4 is a collector of Garfield items. She's fanatical about anything to do with Garfield. She goes to car boot sales charity shops anywhere that she can get her hands on anything to do with Garfield. She's been collecting them for 5 years, and has not ever organized her collection .
Statement of the problem
My friend would like to make order of her collection and sort the items into categories. she wants to keep track of the prices she paid for them and the prices that she will end up selling them at. She would also like to keep track of how many items she has, and the condition of the items.
Current manual system
At present Ms Burke's collection has no organization. When she goes to car boot sales and charity shops she simply puts the Garfield item into a box filled with other Garfield items.
My objectives are:
To create a working easy to use system that Ms Burke can use frequently.
To be able to sort the Garfield items into groups.
Eliminate each software
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Computer Science (view all)
- Investigating Visual Programs
- Barriers to Communication
- 140 Computing A-Level Revision Questions
- The systems development life cycle (SDLC) is a conceptual mo...
- Compare the relative advantages and disadvantages of bitmap ...
- Describe the application and limits of procedural, object or...
- Case Study. LEGAL ISSUES-: Data Protection Act. Whiteman Lei...
- Growth and Influence of Computers and Computing
- Common methods of attack and types of malware
- Designing a data system for a vintage clothes business.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student