- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Principles of Software Design & Development - A system needs to be created which is used on a hand-held device or a small computer which will be used by a waiter or waitress to take a customers order. It is important that the program works correctly becau
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Computer Science and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Assignment 3 - Pizza Shed
Task1. P5 - P6:
A system needs to be created which is used on a hand-held device or a small computer which will be used by a waiter or waitress to take a customers order. It is important that the program works correctly because the companies name is at stake.
I am going to create a program which allows the user to add various items to a list box by clicking the related buttons. A list box will display all of the items which have been ordered so that the waiter/waitress can review the order. The list box should have a 'reset' button so that the order can be adjusted if a wrong order is made.
A Pizza base for up to 4 pizzas' can be chose by a tick box. The reason I chose a tick box with just 4 pizza's is that it is unlikely a customer will order more than 4 pizzas, any addition pizza's after the first 4 can be wrote in the additional requests box at the bottom.
I feel that the main factor that needs to be concentrated on
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Computer Science (view all)
- Compilers and Interpreters
- Why its important to have protocols and standards on a netwo...
- An introduction to Identity Theft
- Business & IT Department BTEC. Organisational System Sec...
- Activity Based Costing system
- BTEC National in IT Organisational systems security - Polici...
- BTEC National in IT Organisational systems security - Softwa...
- Future Developments in ICT
- Computing project - testing my library system
- Application Letter. My passion for Computer Science
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.