- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Principles of Software Design & Development - A system needs to be created which is used on a hand-held device or a small computer which will be used by a waiter or waitress to take a customers order. It is important that the program works correctly becau
The first 200 words of this essay...
Assignment 3 - Pizza Shed
Task1. P5 - P6:
A system needs to be created which is used on a hand-held device or a small computer which will be used by a waiter or waitress to take a customers order. It is important that the program works correctly because the companies name is at stake.
I am going to create a program which allows the user to add various items to a list box by clicking the related buttons. A list box will display all of the items which have been ordered so that the waiter/waitress can review the order. The list box should have a 'reset' button so that the order can be adjusted if a wrong order is made.
A Pizza base for up to 4 pizzas' can be chose by a tick box. The reason I chose a tick box with just 4 pizza's is that it is unlikely a customer will order more than 4 pizzas, any addition pizza's after the first 4 can be wrote in the additional requests box at the bottom.
I feel that the main factor that needs to be concentrated on in
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Computer Science (view all)
- Explain sequence, selection and iteration as used in compute...
- Explain the component parts of a computer system - Include b...
- Influential Factors in Choosing a Programming Language
- Why its important to have protocols and standards on a netwo...
- Business & IT Department BTEC. Organisational System Sec...
- Describe the application and limits of procedural, object or...
- Case Study. LEGAL ISSUES-: Data Protection Act. Whiteman Lei...
- Growth and Influence of Computers and Computing
- Common methods of attack and types of malware
- Designing a data system for a vintage clothes business.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Zoey. University Student.