- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Setting up a new system for Henna fashions.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Henna fashions are located in Upton Park and it had been there for the last two decades. There are two more branches, one in Alperton and one in South Hall. The owner of the shop is Meena Siva and she is the most important person in the company. The shop sell a variety of Indian fashions which include womens' wear like lenghas, menswear like kurtas and jewellery and bindis. The fashion store employs about three people at once in every branch, which includes one manager, and two sales assistants working at the same time. Meena and her managers would be the ones to update the web page every time they have something new in the shop.
Meena has asked me to design and implement a web site for customers to go on and look for what Henna has in store for them and then for the customers to go to the shops and buy the garments they like. They do not only want customers from London, they would like to have customers' from all over the world. The web site that I will create for Meena will be a new to the shop. They will
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Computer Science (view all)
- Business & IT Department BTEC. Organisational System Sec...
- Explain the component parts of a computer system - Include b...
- Why its important to have protocols and standards on a netwo...
- Introduction to Computerized Accounting.
- An introduction to Identity Theft
- BTEC National in IT Organisational systems security - Polici...
- BTEC National in IT Organisational systems security - Softwa...
- Future Developments in ICT
- Computing project - testing my library system
- Application Letter. My passion for Computer Science
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.