- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The main areas that will be focused upon in the interview are - Security and access to data - Manufacturers - The current process of how the returns are dealt with.
- Essay length: 4446 words
- Submitted: 14/08/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
Pre-plan for the 1st Interview
The main areas that will be focused upon in the interview are:
* Security and access to data.
* The current process of how the returns are dealt with.
* Has it been a problem in the past?
* Any security measures that are in place now, for e.g. Is the user access restricted by password/ username login, etc?
* A problem the user would like to see rectified in the new system?
I need to know whether security is an issue worth tackling in the new system, and whether there are any particular sets of data are most importantly kept private.
* Any companies who have a noticeable trend in wrong deliveries; general mistakes.
* What information regarding the manufacturers is stored, and where is it stored?
I need to know of any problems caused by the manufacturers resulting in profit loss instead for the user, who has not been able to provide evidence due to the lack of organisation of the data. It is important to know how the amount of information that is stored on
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Computer Science (view all)
- Why its important to have protocols and standards on a netwo...
- Plan an installation and an upgrade - Requirements in prepar...
- Control Unit, Memory Unit, and Arithmetic Logic Unit. The C...
- Barriers to Communication
- Open and Closed Loop Control System
- Describe the application and limits of procedural, object or...
- Case Study. LEGAL ISSUES-: Data Protection Act. Whiteman Lei...
- Growth and Influence of Computers and Computing
- Common methods of attack and types of malware
- Designing a data system for a vintage clothes business.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.