- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
You need to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of someone in your
- Essay length: 8437 words
- Submitted: 27/10/2005
The first 200 words of this essay...
Specification B (Short Course) GCSE 3528
(Centre Number 12204)
SECTION A: Description of Problem 3
SECTION B: Analysis 4
SECTION C: Specification 4
SECTION E (i): Hardware 4
SECTION E (ii): Software 4
SECTION E (iii): Data Collection, Capture & Input 4
SECTION E (iv): Data Verification and/or Validation 4
SECTION E (v): Data and Program Structure 4
SECTION E (vi): Output Formats 4
SECTION F: Testing 4
SECTION G: User Documentation 4
SECTION A: Description of Problem
I plan to do my coursework on a local sports clothing manufacturer and sports equipment retailer called Just Sports. The company was established 18 months ago and sells a wide variety of customised sports clothes and equipment, ranging from footballs to exercise machines.
A sophisticated point of sale cash register captures all the sales, however there is currently no way for this data to be accessed for analysis of the business. To compensate, the company uses a manual, paper based system to capture product and customer information on a Sales Form at point
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Computer Science (view all)
- Why its important to have protocols and standards on a netwo...
- Plan an installation and an upgrade - Requirements in prepar...
- Barriers to Communication
- Control Unit, Memory Unit, and Arithmetic Logic Unit. The C...
- Open and Closed Loop Control System
- Describe the application and limits of procedural, object or...
- Case Study. LEGAL ISSUES-: Data Protection Act. Whiteman Lei...
- Growth and Influence of Computers and Computing
- Common methods of attack and types of malware
- Designing a data system for a vintage clothes business.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.