- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
A Comparison between Blue Remembered Hills and the production of Kes.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Drama- A Comparison between Blue Remembered Hills and the production of Kes
We performed a piece of drama called Blue Remembered Hills, and I as an individual read a book called Kes. Blue Remembered Hills was written by a person called Dennis Potter and the play was set in the countryside in Somerset around 1940.
A major difference between the two plays which I studied was that our play was adults playing children whereas Kes was played by adults except for one (Billy who was actually a child).
I think that Blue Remembered Hills was played by children so that we as an audience would be able to see each child characterisations much better and we could understand them a lot easier.
The theme of our play was totally scripted, there were many different personalities and they were also all individual, throughout the play we get a better idea of what each child is like and the purpose they have in the play, we also get to see the differences and similarities between each character.
The comparison here between the two plays is that Billy from Kes up to alot of mischief like when
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Plays (view all)
- Outline your set design for Antigone and explain how it woul...
- Consider how the audience is terrorised by the film Jaws mak...
- Sean OCaseys "Shadow of a Gunman". How would you p...
- Drama Portfolio - Too much Punch For Judy
- "Though the most corrupt character in the world of the ...
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.