- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Chose to produce my talk on ADHD because it's a growing behavioural condition which a lot of people are unsure exactly what it is, and how to deal with it. I thought I would be able to construct a good talk
The first 200 words of this essay...
I chose to produce my talk on ADHD because it's a growing behavioural condition which a lot of people are unsure exactly what it is, and how to deal with it. I thought I would be able to construct a good talk on this subject because it affects my life personally.
I decided to structure my talk into four sections to give a logical progression of
My ideas. The first part was the introduction, which enabled me to briefly clarify what type of condition ADHD is, for those who didn't know or was unsure. The second part of my talk was the main section -part a-. I summarized the main aspects of an ADHD sufferer's behaviour which could easily cause possible communication barriers. The third part of my presentation was the main section -part b-. I described effective strategies which can help overcome communication barriers. I also handed the audience a short activity which allowed them to discuss and conclude the case study given to them. The forth and final part consisted the conclusion of my presentation, which briefly summarized all aspects of ADHD that were covered. This
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Plays (view all)
- Outline your set design for Antigone and explain how it woul...
- Performance notes on our piece - John Godbers Teechers
- Consider how the audience is terrorised by the film Jaws mak...
- Sean OCaseys "Shadow of a Gunman". How would you p...
- Drama Portfolio - Too much Punch For Judy
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.