- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
GCSE Apllied Business 2
The first 200 words of this essay...
GCSE Applied Business Studies: Unit 2
Coca Cola is a large public limited company (plc) its owners are all shareholders, meaning that it has a lot of directors due to its large size. These directors are responsible for the way the business is run. Each director has his own department which he/she controls; he is responsible for every thing that comes out of his department. Due to the large amount of staff within the department, the director is forced to hire a number of managers which each control a certain group of operatives.
This director is responsible for the department of operations. This controls the production and making of the business. This director controls three managers. Manager (x) is the production manager; he has two supervisors the machinery supervisor and the repair supervisor who controls the operatives. Manager (y) is the manager in charge of stock; he has two operatives, the handling supervisor and the shipping supervisor who are in charge of the operatives below them. Manager (z) is the distribution manager he is responsible for two supervisors, the supervisor in charge of health and safety and the distribution supervisor both
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Theatre Studies (view all)
- Drama Reflection. Evaluation of the development and improvem...
- Units and Objectives, the Superobjective and Throughline are...
- Evaluation of Live Theatre Performance, Case-Study: 'Bouncer...
- A2 theatre studies portfolio
- Bouncers - Contextualising the Play
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.