- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
How does the trailer for Mission Impossible 2 attempt to attract a wide audience? The trailer for mission impossible 2 attempts to attract a wide audience by updating from the original
The first 200 words of this essay...
Lenny Brocklesby-Millard 26-02-06
How does the trailer for Mission Impossible 2 attempt to attract a wide audience?
The trailer for mission impossible 2 attempts to attract a wide audience by updating from the original with all of the eye-popping special effects that a Hollywood mega-budget can buy. This is hugely featured in the trailer and will excite everyone from sci-fi fans to children. This reminds moviegoers that we have entered the 21st Century and in style.
The tagline for MI2 is "Expect the impossible, again" this would attract a huge army of movie fans who enjoyed the original, which was a huge box office success in 1996.
The trailer would excite males and females alike as the sex appeal of Thandie Newton and Tom Cruise is featured during a scene in the trailer. Sex appeal is also targeted early on in the trailer when Tom Cruise playing secret agent Ethan Hunt shows his athletic abilities whilst free-climbing up a canyon.
The trailer also seems to aim at the young generation as it makes the movie seem quick fun and exciting with fast cutting between scenes various camera techniques ensuring the best views are
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Plays (view all)
- Outline your set design for Antigone and explain how it woul...
- "Though the most corrupt character in the world of the ...
- How would you perform the role of Antigone during her first ...
- An Analysis Of Filming Techniques Used In An Extract Of 'Jaw...
- Sean OCaseys "Shadow of a Gunman". How would you p...
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.