- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Insight to the public on how a television show is produced from the beginning stage, writing the script to the end, when editing the show. The essential part of this report in concerned with the production process as well as the equipment.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Name: Irfan A Rashid
Course name: MCS1
Module name: Report writing skills
Lecturer name: Mary Aylmer
13th October 2002
The main aim of this report was to give an insight to the public on how a television show is produced from the beginning stage, writing the script to the end, when editing the show. The essential part of this report in concerned with the production process as well as the equipment. The conclusion states that there is far more detail and personnel involved in the production of the show and the fact that it varies between genres.
Table of contents
TOC o "1-3" COVER SHEET 1
PRODUCTION PROCESS 3
EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES USED 5
Many people regard producing a television show is simple because they think of a camera and a few actors or presenters. This report extends the misinterpretation and progresses into detail on how to produce a show. The structure
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Plays (view all)
- Blood Brothers evaluation.
- Performance notes on our piece - John Godbers Teechers
- The character of Kate Keller, created by Arthur Miller and p...
- The Crucible by Arthur Miller - Use of Language
- Sean OCaseys "Shadow of a Gunman". How would you p...
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.