- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
My Action Plan - for my certificate of personal effectiveness
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Drama and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
My Action Plan
For my certificate of personal effectiveness (COPE), I was given the opportunity to enrol in a 10 week enrichment activity, after I had completed my 12 week placement. There were 3 activities which were; Dance, Community Relations, First aid and Deaf Awareness. Before we were given the chance to enrol in an activity, Mrs Walker gave a presentation on each activity and how we should go about choosing one. I also discussed with Dr McCarthy which activity would be more beneficial to me, as I want to take up a career in Sport.
After careful consideration I decided to enrol in Dance. In Dance you have a 10 week course were you learn 3 dances, which are; the Cha-Cha, the Salsa and the Jive. And after the 10 week course you have a practical assessment, were you can earn an Irish Dance Bronze medal and certificate. I chose Dance because I am a very active person and this is a great way of exercising and reliving stress. And I also chose Dance as I felt it would be beneficial if I were to take up a job in Sport.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Theatre Studies (view all)
- Drama Reflection. Evaluation of the development and improvem...
- A Doll's House - Language
- Abigail's Party by Mike Leigh - Plot and Subplot
- In this essay, I am going to make a detailed study of how th...
- A2 theatre studies portfolio
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student