- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
No direction home play review
The first 200 words of this essay...
No direction Home
Sixth Sense Theatre Company
Venue: School Drama studio
"No direction home" follows the story of three brothers and sisters, their estranged relationships and how they come to terms with the legacy of their parents' troubled separation when they were children. Now as adults the siblings are forced to address some unfinished business... The basic story line of the play was about Dee, Hal and Emily, how they were having great average lives as children at home. Dee was 10 years old. Emily was 16 years old. Hal was 14 years old. It starts off with the reunion of the three at the end point of the play. Hal comes on while there is music with dimmed lights has a monologue about his old life and how he missed his old room. It has been a long time since he has been in the house. Emily and Dee enter the house and Emily hears Hal's whistling and singing. When he comes down he is shocked. Annoyed that Dee had lied to him about their meeting and so is Emily. Hal doesn't want anything to do with Emily etc...
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Theatre Studies (view all)
- Drama Reflection. Evaluation of the development and improvem...
- Units and Objectives, the Superobjective and Throughline are...
- A2 theatre studies portfolio
- Evaluation of Live Theatre Performance, Case-Study: 'Bouncer...
- Bouncers - Contextualising the Play
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.