- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Response to 'Find Me' text written by Olwen Wymark.
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Plays in Drama and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Hannah Day 11R
Unit Two GCSE Coursework
For this unit we focused on 'Find Me' text written by Olwen Wymark. The text is about a woman ' Verity' who is sent to Broadmoor prison for burning a chair. Throughout this unit we performed and worked on pieces on text and off text, looking at different periods of Verity's life.
All pieces performed were connected to the emotional struggle and differences Verity and her family had to coop with. We communicated these emotions through dramatic devices and skills.
When we were looking at anger and madness in lesson 1, we concentrated on the thought of a key subject or matter that made us partially angry. Then we discussed this with a partner and expressed the difference or the building up of madness from anger in 5 stages. Using body language and the transfer from your personnel space to others was the keyway that people expressed their anger growing. We also worked in a group of 5 and created a piece of improvisation about a subject brought up, using different dramatic devices we showed the stages of anger to madness.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Plays (view all)
- Outline your set design for Antigone and explain how it woul...
- Road by Jim Cartwright - Notes on the plot and Subject matte...
- A Doll's house. How would you perform the role of Doctor Ran...
- Read Act 1 of Kindertransport page 3 to page 6 Discuss the ...
- The importance of the social and historical context of Mothe...
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.