- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Show How Hitchcock Achieves This In The Shower Scene Of 'Psycho'.
The first 200 words of this essay...
'I don't care about the subject matter, I don't care about
the acting, but I do care about the pieces of film and the photography and all the technical ingredients that makes
the audience scream'. (Alfred Hitchcock).
Show How Hitchcock Achieves This In The Shower Scene Of 'Psycho'
Alfred Hitchcock, known across the globe for his famously shocking and revolutionary films. Hitchcock had an exceptional talent to make a piece of film, add some techniques and make it the most shocking piece of film in its time. In particular 'Psycho' was an incredibly outrageous film, which with all of its techniques blended together, working like a well-oiled machine, really did make the audience scream.
Hitchcock has an intriguing way of bringing the audience through the story line to the Bate's Motel. Hitchcock splits the narrative into two plot lines; the first is almost just a means of getting the audience to the action.
The second plot line crushes the audience's expectations and leaves them feeling a sense of unknown, and insecurity. The first plot line runs through Marion stealing the money, this creates the audience do not immediately assume
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Plays (view all)
- Read Act 1 of Kindertransport page 3 to page 6 Discuss the ...
- - An ideal husband - Analysis of the play.
- A documentary should tell a good story, whilst developing th...
- An Analysis Of Filming Techniques Used In An Extract Of 'Jaw...
- My Mother Said I Never Should - Form, Structure and Language
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.