- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The north American Indians.
The first 200 words of this essay...
1. North America,
2. Settling in,
3. Pre Horse,
4. Sun dance,
This harsh land was home to the native North American Indians long before Christopher Columbus discovered the new country. There native ways were somewhat disturbed when fleets of White people arrived spreading disease across the tribe's men and women.
How Did they reach America
It's thought that the mini-ice age formed a bridge like structure across from Russia to meet with America. The natives would have of come from Africa exploring Russia over many hundreds of years. Moving slowly upwards towards "The Bridge".
The plains would be attractive along with all the coastal areas, and places rich in minerals and resources. Natural plateaus would be a prime place to settle to help in defence from other tribes not connected to yours.
This was to produce large quantities of meat, after the introduction of the native horse hunting became an easier way of life and the bison jump was now only for fun.
Pre Horse- Post horse
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Theatre Studies (view all)
- Antigone. How would you want your audience to respond to th...
- In what ways were acting techniques or design elements and d...
- Contextualising Our Country's Good.
- Analysis of Use of Language in 'The Crucible'
- A Doll's House - Language
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.