- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
To learn about the advantages and disadvantages of communications technologies in the workplace. TASK: To write a report for a company wanting to move into the 21st century
The first 200 words of this essay...
AIMS: To learn about the advantages and disadvantages of communications technologies in the workplace
TASK: To write a report for a company wanting to move into the 21st century
Because of low sales, a regional company selling architectural ironmongery has replaced its Director with a new Director, sent from the company's central office.
He has asked the Accounts Manager, who is interested in computers but is not an expert, to look at ways they can improve their computer systems. He believes that this will help improve the sales figures. They have an old PC for the Secretary to writes letters on, and an old mainframe system for the Customer Services Department and the Warehouse.
The company has 5 reps, working mostly from home, covering different areas. They generate their own sales leads, by cold calling architects and building contractors, offering the service of specifying which architectural ironmongery is needed on each door of a building project. This saves the architect time when there might be hundreds of doors in a hotel or an office block. The director is aware that most architects use AutoCad, and so wants to be able to offer a compatible, software based
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Theatre Studies (view all)
- Theatre Evaluation of, The Woman In Black
- Applying Artauad's theory of theTheatre of Cruelty to our st...
- "Lea Anderson draws her influences from many sources to...
- Compare the ancient theatres with theatres today!
- Stanislavski and the Stanislavski System of Method Acting.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.