- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
A Letter to the editor of "Sun Vampires", written by Cayte Williams.
The first 200 words of this essay...
A Letter to the editor of "Sun Vampires", written by Cayte Williams
I am writing a response to your article,"Sun Vampires", which in my opinion, is a good article which informs the world of the consequences of using the sun bed. The sun bed, in my opinion, is a bad way to enhance one's physical as it has more disadvantages than advantages. This is because the sun bed is still an unnatural way of enhancing a beautiful appearance. Even though you can benefit from those unnatural ways, the side effects are the ones which need to be put under particular concern.
Like many other unnatural ways, for example: cosmetic surgery, when an overdose occurs, serious problems will start to arise. As Doctor Julia Newton Bishop said, the sun bed can release UVB and UVA rays, which damages the skin in the long term. In my opinion, this is a very good point and even if the victim did not over use it, the sun bed is still not a good way to achieve a beautiful appearance.
According to my point of view, using a sun bed is a
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Comparative Essays (view all)
- A Comparison Of 'Dulce Et Decorum Est' And 'Suicide In Th...
- Explore the theme of loneliness or loss and discuss how the ...
- Langston Hughes Poetry Essay
- Carol Ann Duffy Litany and Stafford Afternoon
- Analyse the ways in which Tony Harrison presents the theme o...
- Compare Plath and Hughes treatment of death in their poetry....
- Compare the ways in which Plath and Hughes write about setti...
- Through the three texts La Belle Dame sans Merci, Lamia and ...
- Plath and Hughes wrote their last collections for different ...
- The lives and works of Elizabeth Barrett Browning and Emily ...
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.