- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
a person i admire
Are you in the right place?
Jump to English Language and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
A PERSON I ADMIRE
I would like to tell you about a man I knew, an ordinary man who you would walk past in the street without giving him a second glance. However, to me this man was an inspiration, through his many great qualities he has influenced my life and shaped my future, he is a man I look up to and respect.
He was born in 1940; his father was away fighting in the war. His mother was killed by a German bomb when he was three years of age, he was shipped off to live with his grandparents. When the war was over his father left the army and within two years was remarried. His father had four more children from this marriage but being the only child from his father's first marriage he felt that he didn't fit in. He was a lot older than the other children were and was often left out of family activities. His stepmother was never cruel to him but he knew that she never loved him the same as the others. He never felt like part of the family.
I admire the courage
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Composition (view all)
- Should The Voting Age Be Lowered To 13?
- Descriptive Essay - At the Beach
- The effects of mobile phone on our lives-give us your views...
- Narrative Essay. I still remember the day when I found out t...
- An Inspector Calls
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.