- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Courtesy and respect essay.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Courtesy and respect essay
I define respect as showing care and politeness to everyone and everything, including living and non-living things. Your elders are the people that deserve your respect the most out of everyone and everything. It is very rude to disrespect someone, especially a teacher. When a teacher is in front of the class you should have your mouth closed and your eyes on her, giving her your full attention. It is very rude to run your mouth or do something disrespectful while she is trying to teach or explain
To have courtesy and to show respect is to be polite with good manners, considerate of others and to have good opinions of others. When you ask others to or for things you need to include the words 'may I', 'please' and 'thank you.'
In formal places and assemblies lots of respect is needed to be shown at all times especially when there are very important people giving speeches and awards. All your attention should be directed at them as it can be very disturbing and nervous when presenting in front of a lot of people. Showing your courtesy or
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Fyodor Dostoevsky (view all)
- "The Desperadoes" By Stan Barstow.
- Village by the SeaAnita Desai Hari's Journey to Bombay
- Crime and Punishment - Writer's Notebook
- A Study of the Themes of Friendship And Betrayal in Iain Ban...
- Fire Safety is important. I researched how you can be safe a...
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.