- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Courtesy and respect essay.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Courtesy and respect essay
I define respect as showing care and politeness to everyone and everything, including living and non-living things. Your elders are the people that deserve your respect the most out of everyone and everything. It is very rude to disrespect someone, especially a teacher. When a teacher is in front of the class you should have your mouth closed and your eyes on her, giving her your full attention. It is very rude to run your mouth or do something disrespectful while she is trying to teach or explain
To have courtesy and to show respect is to be polite with good manners, considerate of others and to have good opinions of others. When you ask others to or for things you need to include the words 'may I', 'please' and 'thank you.'
In formal places and assemblies lots of respect is needed to be shown at all times especially when there are very important people giving speeches and awards. All your attention should be directed at them as it can be very disturbing and nervous when presenting in front of a lot of people. Showing your courtesy
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Fyodor Dostoevsky (view all)
- Ann Burden is the main character in the novel "Z for Ze...
- Analysis of Italian novel I'm not Scared
- THe Quiet American - Sooner or Later, one has to take sides
- Albert Einstein is quoted as having said, "the world is...
- Svidrigailov and Raskolnikov: Men of Differences and Similar...
- "Crime and Punishment" novel study Assignment. Ou...
- The importance of hair straighteners
- Homeless Essay
- Short descriptive story - the curious robot
- Citizenship coursework a
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.