- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Ash to Ashes
By Caitlin Somerville
The small screen on his iPod lights up as he skips to the next song. Something about his mood tonight changed what he was hearing. Ash had heard this song hundreds of times before but this time he really listened. It wasn't just a song anymore, it was a plan...
"Take, take, take, take, take, take it away... take my life". As he walked through the door and into a dilapidated building, the words played over and over again. The song was on repeat.
Ash was watching Belle; she was still sitting on some cushions which were inside half a 44 gallon drum. He started to walk out of the room but stopped at the door to look back at Belle. He finally had her.
Ash looked back at Belle, lying unconscious on the floor of a tiny room. Ash laughed, it had been so easy. He shut the door behind himself after her, leaving an apple, a bread roll, a few bottles of water.
Belle opened her eyes to find herself in a tiny room with some food and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Composition (view all)
- English literature personal statement - English literature h...
- Real life Writing Inpired by Meinke's poem "Advice To M...
- Romeo and Juliet Comprehension
- Is it ever right to fight a war?
- 1000 words. What is it little girl? He asked with a soft, ...
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.