- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Interview With Macbeth
The first 200 words of this essay...
English Coursework Macbeth
Now Macbeth, What were your immediate thoughts and feeling towards what the three witches had to say to you?
I wanted to know more about what they had to say I wanted to know how I was going to become the king and how I was going to become the thane.
Why did you need to know how you was going to become the thane, did you not already know?
NO. Knew that the then was still alive and the king was still alive. I did not understand what was going to happen.
Did the Witches not tell you what was going to happen? Did they just tell you that you was gong to become the king.
Yes that's about right, they just told me that was going to become the king, that was it.
Macbeth, What was your Motive towards killing the king?
I don't think that it was really a motive, it was more like business. The real reason was that my wife Lady Macbeth wanted me to be King but with Duncan on the thrown I could never be
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Macbeth (view all)
- Banquos principles have been deeply compromised and we justi...
- Villain or victim? Is Macbeth a victim of external circumsta...
- Macbeth - Analysis of Fear. In Macbeth, it is evident of ho...
- Macbeth; A Tragic Hero
- How does Shakespeare characterize the witches?
- Examine Macbeth's mental deterioration throughout the play.
- The Importance of the Three Witches in Macbeth
- Macbeth as a Tragic Hero
- The relationship between Macbeth and Lady Macbeth and how it...
- To what extent can Lady Macbeth be seen as a female gothic p...
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.