- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Is a united world at peace possible at all? Is a world completely free of strife feasible?
The first 200 words of this essay...
United world at peace
The Oxford Dictionary defines peace as freedom from war or violence or a state of harmony and friendship. If that is peace, then what does a united world at peace mean? It means a world free of violent conflicts such as wars. No longer will countries need to spend billions on defence. Countries will live with no fear of other nations attacking them for whatever reasons there may be. People would seek to understand rather than to fight. People would seek to help others above themselves. Poverty would be eliminated; crime would be a thing of the past, long forgotten. This is what a united world at peace means.
Is a united world at peace possible at all? Is a world completely free of strife feasible? Is the human race capable of tranquility? The answer to that is no. Ever since the beginning of time mankind has always been in conflict with himself and his fellow men. This is inevitable as each person is different. Even with 6 billion people on the planet, no two have been found to be alike. The conflict does not have to be a huge world war
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Composition (view all)
- Should The Voting Age Be Lowered To 13?
- Descriptive Essay - At the Beach
- The effects of mobile phone on our lives-give us your views...
- The Freedom of a Bad Dream
- Narrative Essay. I still remember the day when I found out t...
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.