- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
It was a bitter winter's night and George was sitting in his big white house.
The first 200 words of this essay...
English Creative Writing Piece
It was a bitter winter's night and George was sitting in his big white house. George's lapdog, Tony, was lying at his owner's feet. His big pointy ears were jiggling and his huge forehead was creasing up as he breathed in and out. George was watching television. Although he was not really mentally capable of understanding some of the intellectual humour he was watching, he happily sat there giggling away at the Tweenies with Tony.
George and Tony deserved to relax after the hard day they had had at school. George was head boy at his school, the United School of Akronica, and he was having a spot of trouble with one of the other boys. Sammy Whosayne was bullying other children in his class and George thought that he should do something about it. George also believed that Sammy had some stink-bombs of mass poignancy but he could not prove anything. Although George was head boy, it did not mean he could do what he wanted; he had to speak to one of the teachers first. The teacher that he had to speak to on this occasion was called Mrs.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
John Steinbeck (view all)
- Crooks- Of Mice and Men.
- Of Mice and Men - Full Summary and Analysis
- The Pearl - a chapter review.
- Of Mice and Men essay on Crooks character.
- Of Mice and Men Chapter 7 - original writting.
- Steinbeck uses many techniques to present the characters of ...
- In many of Steinbeck's novels, women are described as dreary...
- Curley's Wife
- Of Mice and Men - An Analysis
- HOW DOES STEINBECK PRESENT RACE IN THE PEARL?
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.