- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Macbeth Banquo and I were on our way back from the battle against the Norwegians when we first met them. We were both captain
The first 200 words of this essay...
Banquo and I were on our way back from the battle against the Norwegians when we first met them. We were both captains and we were celebrating winning yet another victorious battle. They were withered and did not look like inhabitants of the earth. I could not decide whether they were men or women. When they spoke they each greeted me differently. The first said I would be thane of Glamis, the second said I would be Thane of Cawdor and the third said I would be future king. They seemed to be looking into the seeds of time and I felt excited but also I did not no how it could be possible. I was already the Thane of Glamis but I did not understand how I could be Thane of Cawdor when he still lives!
Banquo about his future and they told him he would not be king but his descendents would be, also he would be greater and happier than me.
As we were walking back we met Angus and Ross. At that very moment they proclaimed me Thane of Cawdor. They told me of his betrayal and how Duncan had said I
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Macbeth (view all)
- Villain or victim? Is Macbeth a victim of external circumsta...
- Macbeth was led down to an inescapable road of doom by an ou...
- Analyse 3 scenes from ‘Macbeth’ and discus...
- What is the importance of the opening scene of Macbeth and t...
- Roman Polanski's Presentation of the Witches in Act 1, Scene...
- Examine Macbeth's mental deterioration throughout the play.
- The Importance of the Three Witches in Macbeth
- Macbeth as a Tragic Hero
- The relationship between Macbeth and Lady Macbeth and how it...
- To what extent can Lady Macbeth be seen as a female gothic p...
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.