- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Personal Reflective Essay -At the age of five, both my Mum and Gran had noticed my keen interest in Baton Twirling.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Personal Reflective Essay
From a young age I had always felt a sense of resentment towards my Gran. While other children played outside after school, I would be sitting impatiently at the piano waiting for my half hours practice to end. While other children watched their favourite TV programmes, my brother and I would be completing next weeks homework and being made to take part in extra spelling tests as we waited for our mum to collect us after her 10 hour day as a bank manager. However as I have approached adulthood, I realise that I would not be the person I am today without my Gran.
I had always had a keen interest in dancing and had attended a local class for a few years. At the age of five, both my Mum and Gran had noticed my keen interest in Baton Twirling. Mum decided to enrol me in the competitive baton twirling classes, being quite a competitive person herself. The class was part of the same dance school I had been attending years. I hated it instantly. I had never been given my own routine before and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Composition (view all)
- Summer holiday
- The Form and function of child directed speech
- My Ambitions. My ambition in life is to become a teacher. T...
- Gender Imbalance and the Consequences . After my first week...
- short storty 'LUCKY ESCAPE'
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.