- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Revenge Essay When I was younger I had the desire to win, I couldn't stand losing; it was the worst feeling a young
The first 200 words of this essay...
When I was younger I had the desire to win, I couldn't stand losing; it was the worst feeling a young, immature 11 yr old could ever feel. So when St Mary's Primary School won the Armando cup my friends and I were going through a period of torment. The only way to resolve this was by getting revenge on St Mary's.
Robert Owen Memorial Primary School versus St Mary's Primary School was the clash that had earned a spot in the Armando cup final. Everybody in Lanark knew that this was the biggest rivalry in the district. My school, Robert Owen Memorial Primary, was the best team in the district; we were always winning something. As 11 yr olds do we got ahead of ourselves and thought that we were the best team, we thought St Mary's had no chance well we were in for a big shock.
Before the game I was feeling really confident, and I wasn't the only one. At half time the scoreboard read R.O.M.P 0-1 St Mary's this was the biggest cup in the district and to add to the pressure we were down one-nil. I was
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Hamlet (view all)
- Hamlet- What is the dramatic significance of the nunnery sce...
- How does Shakespeare present aspects of love in Hamlet?
- The Women in Hamlet are Weak and Morally Suspect: Discuss
- Who was to blame for Ophelia’s demise?
- "In the play Hamlet, Ophelia and Gerturde are both vict...
- Hamlet's Procrastination : a Study on his Failure to Act
- An Analysis of Hamlets Philosophy of Life and Death in Willi...
- Show how Shakespeare presents a disordered and corrupt state...
- The tragedy of Hamlet is that as a character of an Elizabeth...
- Why does Hamlet still matter?
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'