- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The effects of mobile phone on our lives-give us your views on both the good and bad sides
Are you in the right place?
Jump to English Language and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
For and against essay
The effects of mobile phone on our lives-give us your
views on both the good and bad sides
Can you imagine life without mobile phones? Nowadays mobile phones are literally invading our lives; from children to elderly, almost everybody owns one. Some people take their own device everywhere with them and can not bear staying without it. It has eventually become a common habit to be on the phone in every situation, no matter with whom you might be and in which occasion, your loyal "friend" is always with you, ready to ring and make you happy. Yet, have the changes they brought about really been for the better.
To begin with, the benefits of mobile phones cannot be denied. The main important and evident advantage of mobile phone is the fact that at the push of a few buttons we can instantly communicate with almost anyone anywhere else in the world. Being a small and easy to use device, cell phones can be taken with us everywhere we go.
In addition, many of mobile phone models feature FM receivers and the user can just
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Composition (view all)
- Is language an innate module?
- Teenagers today are only interested in entertainment.Do you ...
- Loneliness in The Catcher in The Rye (persuasive essay)
- The Jeremy Kyle Show
- Write a descriptive piece called Darkness. In your writing c...
- Is Technology Making Us Stupid?
- Why English Matters as the International Language.
- Looks Could Kill. Barbie is definitely too skinny to be a g...
- My Swaziland Gap Year- informative writing
- Commentary: Both literary and non-literary pieces address th...
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.